- Some guys will give you a lift home at 4 am if you promise them marble cake.
- Number One will trick her grandchildren into thinking they would bang their grandma, and this is … good?
- You know you need some new friends when two out of three of the guys at the party are your exes.
- Number One should not accept doubles; Four should not encourage doubles to happen.
- Swiss cinnamon is a lie.
- Number One didn’t know what cookie cutters were. And she calls herself a food blogger. For SHAME!
- Should you have an epiphany while drunk, make sure to write it down or tell a sober friend (although not Two, she won’t remember either).
You will need:
- Pour 2 tablespoons of elderflower syrup into a champagne glass, preferably.
- Add a few mint leaves and blueberries to your glass.
- Fill the glass 2/3 full with prosecco.
- Top it up with sparkling water. Don’t forget to mix well with a spoon otherwise all the syrup will sit at the bottom.
- Make sure there is still space for you ice cube.
- Drink in moderation. *snorts*
One two three four – SCORE
[Numerical ratings are out of four, where four is best/healthiest/hardest.]
Taste: 4 – partially on merit that, you know, its alcohol, but it is light and refreshing and all round delish.
Difficulty: 1 – I mean really, if you can still make the cocktail after having consumed many of said cocktail, it’s not a difficult cocktail to make.
Healthiness: Who needs livers anyways? You only actually need 25% of it anyways.
The Next Morning: Well it wasn’t exactly a scientific experiment so we can’t be entirely sure if the head-splitting pain was the result of the Hugos or the rum or the tequila or the ill-advised double whiskey cokes at three am. -32423849 for sending us (… ie number Four) into a world of pain and misery.
Calories: Are too upsetting to think about on a Saturday night.
Cost: Depends how prissy you are about your prosecco choices. Everything else is cheap.
Overall: -32423849 + 4 We’ll let you do that maths yourself.